RE: Getting organized -- what's your method?

Subject: RE: Getting organized -- what's your method?
From: "Robyn Richards" <robynrrr -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 03:04:25 +0000

Tom,
I use the very 'high tech' method of pen and paper.
I just record 'to do' lists for each project that is running.
Then, when working on the project I go through the list.
Once it is completed, my 'to do' list for that project goes in the bin (start another if required).
That's what works for me :)
Robyn

From: "Tom Johnson" <thj -at- tampabay -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Subject: Getting organized -- what's your method?
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 21:43:13 -0400

Most tech writers have multiple projects going on simultaneously, each with
its own lists of tasks, deadlines, and other to-do items. I'm curious what
your methods are for staying organized and top of it all. Do you use a
specific electronic organizing tool? Do you use a paper planner? Do you use
Outlook's task feature? Do you just naturally remember it all? Perhaps you
have some other clever method for remembering everything you have to do for
each project you're working on. Mind sharing your method with me?

Tom

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com