Filling out a PDP/Entry-level TW Skills

Subject: Filling out a PDP/Entry-level TW Skills
From: "A.H." <isaac840 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 11:58:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,

I am a senior studying TWing at a U.S. university.
I've been an intern at a technology company for about
two years and will soon fill out a PDP for the first
time. What sorts of skills are entry-level tech
writers supposed to have? I want to list some goals,
and i want to get a sense of what I should strive for
in terms of skills and know how.

Thanks,
Anthony Hernandez

http://mail.yahoo.com