RE: WORD Frustration

Subject: RE: WORD Frustration
From: "James Jones" <doc-x -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 15:41:57 -0500

Feebly try to help I will, but there are others out there who know much
better. First off, which version of MS Word are you using? Second, it's
probably good that you are not using the Master Documents feature.
Three, hopefully others who know the program will and its AUTONUM and
Styles features will chime in.

Jim Jones http://www.tinyurl.com/4arjc