Re: best approach to learning HTML...

Subject: Re: best approach to learning HTML...
From: Dave Brown <david -dot- brown -at- tait -dot- co -dot- nz>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 16:28:44 +1200

I'd suggest that if you're going to try hand coding, save yourself some effort by using an editor that highlights syntax, and has a preview. One excellent app that will do this is HTML-Kit (as previously recommended here).

<http://www.chami.com/html-kit/>

--
Dave

Hiking Nut said the following on 10 Sep 05 1:03 a.m.:

I've heard from a few
people that as a tech writer, it's good to know HTML. My question is
this - is it better to start off learning how to code manually, then
start using a "real" HTML editor like Dreamweaver,

addressee. It is subject to copyright, is confidential and may be
lost by reason of this transmission.
other act on the email.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com