Re: half size sheet page numbering in Word

Subject: Re: half size sheet page numbering in Word
From: Denise <writerdenise -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 16:50:59 -0700 (PDT)

Word 03 can do this automatically and the numbering
works fine. I am actually creating a manual with legal
size paper this way (crazy but true). Make sure that
the page set up is to book fold.

There are work arounds on the Internet for older
version of word so it is possible but more of a
headache.

-Denise Janowski

--- Bruce_Giddens -at- toyota -dot- com wrote:

> I want to create a pamphlet of 8.5x11-inch sheets
> folded in half -- with
> page numbers.
> Can Word do this?
>
> ^