Re: Multiple Word -> One PDF

Subject: Re: Multiple Word -> One PDF
From: Kathleen MacDowell <kathleen -dot- eamd -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 07:37:33 -0500

Could you clarify workflow, John?

I've done this many times in the past--it works very well. Some
suggestions: print out the book and compare it with the original docs,
because pagination of the PDF can be different.

Look over your figures to make sure they haven't moved to another
page. If there are differences, it's easy to correct.

Set up your properties before you generate.

Also before you generate, check out the levels of headings, figures,
tables you want included in the bookmarks, if any.

HTH

Kathleen

On 8/24/05, John Cornellier <jcornellier -at- abingdon -dot- oilfield -dot- slb -dot- com> wrote:

> Have a book of about 10 chapters, each an individual Word doc, want to
> produce one big long PDF using Acro 7.0 Pro.
>
> Any suggestions on the best workflow?

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com