Structured Content this week on internet radio

Subject: Structured Content this week on internet radio
From: Scott Abel <abelsp -at- netdirect -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 12:46:52 -0400

It's time for part four of our internet radio series on content management. This week is about structured content and I'd love for you to tune in. I really appreciate all the feedback I got from list members and you've helped me identify issues about which I was previously unaware. Thanks!!!

The audio problem we had last week was the result of a bad phone microphone. This week we've tested the connections and everything seems to be good to go. You should hear us loud and clear.

If you'd like to tune in, details are available on my website. Listen in for the TECHWR-L radio commercial. It's great! Good job Lisa...

Cheers,
Scott Abel, Content Management Strategist
3421 Crystal Lakes Ct., Sarasota FL 34235
abelsp -at- netdirect -dot- net 941-359-3416
website: www.thecontentwrangler.com

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com