Re: [TOOLS] Ergo stuff update

Subject: Re: [TOOLS] Ergo stuff update
From: arroxaneullman -at- aol -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 13:18:53 -0400

Hey Kevin (and others),

I've had my Ball Chair (http://www.gaiam.com/retail/product.asp?product%5Fid=95-1004) for about three weeks now and I'm pretty well adjusted. There are those times when I wish I _could_ slouch and be a bum, but generally it's working out OK.

The greatest problem I've had was after I twisted my ankle. You can't sit very comfortably on a ball chair when your foot is raised! But, I made the best of it.

I've overcome the general discomfort, dealt with my peers' remarks, laughed at myself (a lot), and compensated for a lack fo arm rests by moving my keyboard further back on the desk (I can't use a tray with the ball chair, I've discovered).

I wonder if anyone has used a ball chair for more than a couple months and can say their experience was positive?

Thanks.

Arroxane, relatively young and somewhat invulnerable