FrameMaker V7.1 question

Subject: FrameMaker V7.1 question
From: "Bill Stevens" <bill -dot- stevens -at- kratos -dot- co -dot- uk>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 08:58:15 +0100

FrameMaker experts,

I am trying to centre (left/right) a graphic within a table cell. I have
searched FM's online help, read the FM books, tried the internet, and
finally joined TECHWR-L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The method I am currently using is to:
a) Set the Anchored Frame position to ?Run into Paragraph?.
b) Manually positioning the graphic within the Anchored Frame.
c) Print the page.
d) Check the position with a ruler.
e) Make any fine adjustments.

Is there an easier method?

Thanks

Bill Stevens
Technical Author

Kratos Analytical Ltd, Wharfside, Trafford Wharf Road, Manchester M17 1GP.
Tel: +44 (0) 161 888 4400 Ext 330
Fax: +44 (0) 161 888 4401
Company Number 563161. Registered in England. Registered Offices as above.
This electronic transmission is strictly confidential and intended solely
for the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, you must not
disclose, copy or take any action in reliance of this transmission. If you
have received this transmission in error, it would be helpful if you could
notify us as soon as possible. Thank you.

http://www.star.net.uk

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com