RE: Job Titles

Subject: RE: Job Titles
From: "JOE HODGE" <JHODGE -at- arielcorp -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 09:50:51 -0400

That reminds me of one we had back when I was in the USAF...

New Useless Body (NUB)

Used in a sentence, "Hey nub, bring that test equipment over here."
Generally applied for one's first month or two out of tech school and on
the flight line.

Thanks much,
Joseph L. Hodge
Technical Writing

Lostcreek Technologies Group
14335 Mill Hollow Lane
Strongsville, OH 44136

Voice: 440-268-0579
Fax: 440-268-0579
Mobile: 440-610-3598
E-mail: jlhodge -at- lostcreektech -dot- com
From: "Johnson, Tom" <TJohnson -at- starcutter -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 16:15:30 -0400

I haven't seen this one show up yet for the intern type position. You do
=
the acronym.

Technical Writer In Training

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com