Re: about techwr-l and lisa on mytechnologylawyer.com today

Subject: Re: about techwr-l and lisa on mytechnologylawyer.com today
From: Bryan Sherman <bsherm -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 18:06:06 -0400

You can here the archive at:
http://www.mytechnologylawyer.com/cgi-bin/FormManager/WebForms.pl?Session=MTL.112422974111&Action=ShowFile&File=/media/radio_3.html

In case that link doesn't work (I see session info in the link),
navigate to "Past Programs" from this link:
http://www.mytechnologylawyer.com/cgi-bin/FormManager/WebForms.pl?Action=ShowFile&File=/media/radio_1.html

Lisa debuts around the 36 minute mark. The STC speakers voice is
pretty garbled through much of the first half.

On 8/16/05, arroxaneullman -at- aol -dot- com <arroxaneullman -at- aol -dot- com> wrote:

> Maybe it was my connection, but I could barely hear the discussion even
> with my speakers turned up. I tried to reconnect twice and got the same
> results. I was very disappointed. If anyone would like to summarize,
> I'd appreciate it.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com