ADMIN Tune in and hear Lisa on the (Internet) radio!

Subject: ADMIN Tune in and hear Lisa on the (Internet) radio!
From: "Lisa M. Bronson" <lisa -at- techwr-l -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 14:37:31 -0500

Tune in tomorrow at 1:00 p.m. EST to hear me, your very own Lisa B., on Content Management Live, broadcast from MyTechnologyLawyer.com!

Scott Abel from TheContentRangler.com is guest hosting a six week series on content management. Tomorrow's show, the third in the series, will feature me and STC President Suzanna Laurent. We will be discussing who technical writers are, what they do, for whom, and why they are of value.

So if you're interested in content management (or just want to put a voice with the name) tune in Tuesday, August 16th at 1:00 p.m. EST for Content Management Live on MyTechnologyLawyer.com.

The remainder of the series schedule and other information follows.

Have a great week!

Lisa B.

Additional information
=================

• Listen to “Content Management Live!” via streaming audio:
www.mytechnologylawyer.com/cmp
• Request weekly show reminders via email: radio -at- MyTechnologyLawyer -dot- com
• To ask a question of the guests in advance, send email to
radio -at- MyTechnologyLawyer -dot- com
• To ask a question during the broadcast, call 866-MTL-SHOW (toll free
in the US)

Upcoming shows
==============

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 1PM EST
Topic: Moving to Content Management: Creating Structured Content
Guest: Pamela Kostur, The Rockley Group

Tuesday, August 30, 2005 1PM EST
Topic: Authoring tools for Creating Structured Content
Guest: Karl Matthews, Adobe FrameMaker Group Product Manager

Tuesday, September 6, 2005 1PM EST
Topic: Content Management Systems
Guests: Mary Laplante and Leonor Ciarlone, BlueBill Advisors/The
Gilbane Report

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com