Re: References (was: Why discuss certification?)

Subject: Re: References (was: Why discuss certification?)
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 09:45:27 -0700

In my previous life as an engineer I held a Class B explosives handling certification. Today I wouldn't recommend you stand too close to me while I start up a BBQ.

Gene Kim-Eng

----- Original Message ----- From: "W. Kelly Oja" <judbasiner -at- gmail -dot- com>

The reason I point this out is that I am a Certified CPR tech. But, I
have not done anything since the class (which was in college and for
meeting grad requirements for Health). I am also have a CCNA. But
again, I have not used those skills since I finished the Cisco
Networking Academy.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com