Re: What do people work from?

Subject: Re: What do people work from?
From: Al Geist <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 22:27:24 -0400

I totally agree with Bill. Regardless of whether I'm documenting hardware or software, I use everything and anything I can to get the information I need to make my end product as accurate and thorough as possible. Ironically, it's our thoroughness that often identifies discrepancies between what marketing conceived, engineering designed and QA discovered.

Al

Bill Swallow wrote:

I work from all of the above and then some. Requirements from product
management, specs, the product, SMEs, tech support, and the kitchen
sink.

--

Al Geist, Geist Associates
From Concept to Completion

Cell: 505-400-4128
E-mail: al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com <mailto:al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>

"When the situation is absolutely hopeless, you have nothing to worry about."
Compliments of The Monkey Wrench Gang

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com