Re: Lotus Notes

Subject: Re: Lotus Notes
From: Amy Smith/Westford/IBM <amy_smith -at- us -dot- ibm -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 12:16:23 -0400

Joy,

Domino is the server product that hosts Notes databases. If your boss
wants you to host .nsfs (Notes dbs) on a Domino server, then he'd better
provide you with one!

NSFs are very searchable and there are many creative ways to show views of
Notes data and publish them.

We here in the Domino and Notes information development organization
publish Help systems based on .nsfs.

There is also a lot of good technical information on working with Notes
at www.ldd.com.

HTH
Amy

Disclaimer: I am an IBM employee, who works on Lotus brand products. ;-)

Amy Smith
Lotus User Experience/IBM Software Group
Phone 978.399.5009 | Tie line: 333.5009 | Email: amy_smith -at- us -dot- ibm -dot- com
"When cryptography is outlawed, bayl bhgynjf jvyy unir cevinpl." -
Anonymous

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com