RE: I need to learn Dreamweaver MX- FAST!!!!!!

Subject: RE: I need to learn Dreamweaver MX- FAST!!!!!!
From: "Lisa Hickling" <Lisa -dot- Hickling -at- realsuitesoftware -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 08:47:40 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Kate Salm

1) what is the fastest way to learn dreamweaver in two weeks? I usually
teach myself computer programs by just going in and sinking or swimming-
only problem is that there are some things I should probably know how to
do that I don't. So I am hoping there is a better way. I only have to
update things right now, not move anything over to the new format handed
down from on high (I am one of several webmasters spread out over the
country and the organization has decided our webpages all need to look
the same, which is not a bad thing)

2) does anyone know of a good training on dreamweaver where I could pick
up a greater level of knowledge after I get some time to actually do
something like that?

I did look over the archives, but didn't find anything on learning
dreamweaver, just on specific problems (which I am sure will come in
handy after I start using dreamweaver on a regular basis)

-------------------------

You seriously need to calm down. Go googlin' for info, peruse Amazon for
a good book, find a day long training course at your local career
college, install the software and check out the samples, pay extra
attention to sites/chapters/lessons/samples on cascading style sheets,
and bill your supervisor where necessary.

Lisa H.
GTA, ON

"The finest language is mostly made up of simple unimposing words."
George Eliot

(This e-mail may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender does not waive any related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized. If you received this e-mail in error, please advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately.

Ce courriel est confidentiel et protege. L'expediteur ne renonce pas aux droits et obligations qui s'y rapportent. Toute diffusion, utilisation ou copie de ce message ou des renseignements qu'il contient par une personne autre que le (les) destinataire(s) designe(s) est interdite. Si vous recevez ce courriel par erreur, veuillez m'en aviser immediatement, par retour de courriel ou par un autre moyen. )

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com