Re: Document Identification

Subject: Re: Document Identification
From: "Joe Campo" <joe -dot- campo -at- solidworks -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 14:52:47 -0400

Patrick
Can the products be differentiated via a document part number which can
be assigned to each product instead of having to have the title include
every product to which it applies?

JoeC

>Recently our company has been shifting paradigms. We used to provide
Service Manual documentation to our Global Service Engineers. We now
create small procedures all linked to a website for them to use. There
are common subsystems used by many products now. We now have a problem
I am finding very difficult to solve. I wanted to see if there were any
ideas to help give me a fresh perspective.

<snip<

Has anyone had to deal with these issues that can offer suggestions?

Thank you for your responses in advance and have a wonderful week!

Take care

Patrick Millard
Technical Publications=20
KLA-Tencor