RE: Corporate Value & Career Goals

Subject: RE: Corporate Value & Career Goals
From: "Joe Malin" <jmalin -at- tuvox -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 10:44:03 -0700

These questions about "career goals" are mostly ignored. If anything, I
think it's more how you write your answer more than what you write. You
should say something intelligent. Of course, most companies will want to
hear that you want to help them. So write that, whether you really
believe it or not. Regardless of what *you* want to do with *your* life,
the company wants someone who will help *them*.

Joe

New from Quadralay Corporation: WebWorks ePublisher Pro! Easily create
14 online formats, including 6 Help systems, in a project-based
workflow. Live, online demo! http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com