RoboHelp HTML question

Subject: RoboHelp HTML question
From: "Joe Campo" <joe -dot- campo -at- solidworks -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 12:21:08 -0400

RoboHelp HTML 2002.
Windows XP

How can I make RoboHelp display the spaces between words as dots in
Wysiwyg view? Is that controlled by RoboHelp or by the OS?

I recently installed my RoboHelp onto a new laptop and when I view
topics in RoboHelp wysiwyg view, I see the spaces between words as dots.
I find this very helpful because I'm always having extra spaces in
RoboHelp topics.

However, in my installed version on my pc, I've never had any indicator
of spaces. I would like to turn on this spacing indicator if possible.

Can someone help?

Thank you.

Joseph Campo
Senior Technical Writer | Documentation Department
SolidWorks Corporation | 300 Baker Avenue, Concord, Massachusetts 01742
USA
Phone: 1-978-371-5164 | Fax 1-978-371-7303 | www.solidworks.com

SolidWorks - The World's #1 Mainstream 3D Design Software
#1 in production | #1 in customer satisfaction | #1 in sales

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com