Re: A technique to get on development's good side

Subject: Re: A technique to get on development's good side
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 07:11:00 -0700

On our dept intranet site, I list "services offered," including
PDF generation (the rest of the company outside of Tech Pubs, Marketing and HR is saddled with freeware PDF
print applets), edting and correction of internal dept docs
and graphics, etc. Just about anything that you can get
people thinking. "the folks at Tech Pubs could help us
with this" is a good thing.

Gene Kim-Eng

This morning, on a whim and without management approval, I sent an
email to the 20 developers in the group, saying that if they needed
any PDFs made, just send me the Word file by email and I'd have it
back in 15 minutes. No biggee.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com