Re: Anatomy of a Database

Subject: Re: Anatomy of a Database
From: Michele Davis <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 16:43:26 -0500

Egads! This is one of those, your problem type situations. I'm thinking maybe how information gets entered in the database, and then how it's queried by the web development tool might be a good place to start. It's more entry level, this section. Stuff like Advantages of MySQL, MySQL in Action, Anatomy of a Database Application, etc.

Although I did like Bill's idea about "moody still life."

Michele

PS: John you're just a little too close to home on the analogy. Man, you're good!

---------------
Support my children's school: www.krautgrrl.com/Auction
Michele E. Davis, Writer
Kraut Companies
612-824-3516
612-309-6903 (cell)
www.krautgrrl.com
www.krautboy.com
and the uber empyre

John Posada wrote:

Did you ask the client "What do you mean by 'pictures'? Can you show
me an example of something else you've seen that attracted you?" I
often ask my clients/managers that type of question and they only get
flustered when they don't know the answer either.
It could be that he simply wants "doodad" pictures...little marketing
geegaws like what you would see in a "...for Dummies" book.

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com