Re: Just can't help myself

Subject: Re: Just can't help myself
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 08:33:07 -0700

It may, or it may reflect a clear understanding of what they really
need. There are still companies out there where the engineers
can do the bulk of the writing and just need someone to type it
all up, run the spellcheck and generate a PDF as an aside to
providing other support. They may not understand "what we do," or they may understand perfectly and just not need us to do it.
Gene Kim-Eng

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sherry Michaels" <sherry -dot- michaels -at- docntrain -dot- com>

This is a horrible ad. It reflects ignorance about what we do. It seems to
me, however, that it reflects the minority of ads and a few people who
really have no idea of what we do who are in hiring and "ad placing"
positions.

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com