Re: Fw: Help with Help

Subject: Re: Fw: Help with Help
From: Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 23:43:12 -0500

> I want to submit a documentation proposal for this
> system - what I'm trying to do is find out what type
> of online help would be best suited to this situation
> (JavaHelp, WinHelp, WebHelp, etc.), and what authoring
> tool would be appropriate.

You can continue to use RoboHelp if you're comfortable with it. Look
into Javahelp or Oraclehelp (better JavaHelp). WinHelp and HTML Help
are right out (they are designed to run on a local Windows client).
WebHelp could be a possibility, but if your app is pure, you're better
sticking with JavaHelp or OracleHelp.

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com