RE: Taking Credit

Subject: RE: Taking Credit
From: Beth Agnew <Beth -dot- Agnew -at- senecac -dot- on -dot- ca>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 03:39:04 -0500

Oh really. If people acted a little more professionally in this trade, we'd
all be better off. Putting your name on something simply means you stand by
what you have produced. Maybe if we collectively stood up for our craft and
some kind of standards, we'd be able to make some changes that engender the
same respect other professionals get. The workplace is changing. We can be
part of that change, or we can snipe at each other. I prefer to do the
former.