Re: Taking Credit

Subject: Re: Taking Credit
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 12:09:12 -0800

Everything I and my team do is credited on page to "<Company Name> Technical Publications." If a
reader digs deep enough, for example, into the doc
properties dialogs of our PDFs, the names of the
writers can sometimes be found, and our names
are sometimes in the revision record.

Gene Kim-Eng

----- Original Message ----- From: "Oja, W. Kelly" <w -dot- kelly -dot- oja -at- verizon -dot- com>