RE: Training or conference?

Subject: RE: Training or conference?
From: "Deborah McNally" <dmcnally -at- windmill-intl -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 09:40:04 -0500

--- That's a sign of a good boss, imho, and one well worth cultivating
in
future. <g>---

I completely agree. He is a great boss who knows what people need and
how to help them get what they need.

I'm sure I would have been at the WritersUA conference next week if it
wasn't in Vegas. That one sounded perfect for me.

--- Well, you could come hear my talk next week in Nashua <g>. Details
on
how to get there: http://www.stc-nne.org/meetings.htm ---

I will definitely see about going to that. I work in Nashua and want to
find out more about STC as well.

Thanks for the great info.

Deb McNally
Help Desk Technician/Technical Writer