RE: Recommendation on a rock-solid MS Word - PDF converter?

Subject: RE: Recommendation on a rock-solid MS Word - PDF converter?
From: "Oja, W. Kelly" <w -dot- kelly -dot- oja -at- verizon -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 12:50:40 -0600

The converter I use is called eCopy. It does a very clean conversion
from Word to PDF or Publisher to PDF, XXXX to PDF etc.

You cannot do anything with it at that point. Although, Adobe's Writer
might allow you to do it, but I am not really sure as I do not have
Writer.

I only convert to PDF because there are some LAN workstations that do
not have Word/Publisher/etc. on them.

W. Kelly Oja
Verizon Airfone Inc.
Airfone(r) Service for Verizon Wireless
Why wait until you land to take care of business?

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

Your Ad Here! Have a product or service you'd like to get some attention for? Use this space to get the word out! Contact lisa -at- techwr-l -dot- com for more details.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com