Re: What Are Writing Skills?

Subject: Re: What Are Writing Skills?
From: Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 10:25:13 -0500

> I say this as someone who has studied and practiced writing
> professionally since high school, and who now, in middle-age, considers
> himself just beginning the journeyman phrase of his studies - with
> absolutely no guarantee that he'll become a master.

True masters are such a rarity. We throw "master" and "expert" around
quite casually, but when you meet a true "master" of something, you'll
know it because your chin will hurt from hitting the floor from the
shock of awe. ;-)

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

Your Ad Here! Have a product or service you'd like to get some attention for? Use this space to get the word out! Contact lisa -at- techwr-l -dot- com for more details.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com