Software Development Documents

Subject: Software Development Documents
From: Susan -dot- Jelus -at- daytonrcs -dot- com (Susan Jelus)
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 10:31:28 -0500

Hi Everyone,
I posted this question last Friday and didn't get any responses. So I
thought I'd try again on a better day of the week.

I'm looking for some templates or samples of software development process
documents such as request for proposals, requirements, functional
requirements, use cases, functional specifications, technical design
documents, technical specifications, test plans, and test cases.

We're a software development company. Up until now, we've only had one
design/functional/technical specification document, and most of the
information has been "tribal knowledge." We're growing and need to put lots
more docs into the development process.

I'm on the digest. Sorry I haven't had much time to contribute (or even read
it) lately. I've been swamped for the last 18 months. Thanks very much for
your help.

A Good Day to You,

Susan Jelus
Research Computer Services (a subsidiary of NCR Corporation)
Dayton, Ohio USA
susan -dot- jelus -at- daytonrcs -dot- com

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com