Re: When to use screenshots

Subject: Re: When to use screenshots
From: Peter Neilson <neilson -at- alltel -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 21:15:18 -0500

Your swipe shows up in bit.listserv.techwr-l (but not in the TECHWR-L
archive) in the thread "screenshots issues summary" by
Michael West, Sat 9 Dec 2000.

And yes, if I had thought of it, I would have said the same thing.
It sounds good whether it's true or not.

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 09:16:07 -0500, David Chinell <dchinell -at- msn -dot- com> wrote:

... somebody beat me to it. If the original author would like to claim
responsibility, I'd be glad to update my swipe file. -- Bear

Whenever a tech writer asks me for advice about "describing screens", I
ask WHY they think it necessary or desirable to "describe screens". I
even do it when they don't ask for advice (hee-hee).

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com