ADMIN Re: new tool for authors, publishers -- Sales Rank MultiChecker (for Amazon sales ranks)

Subject: ADMIN Re: new tool for authors, publishers -- Sales Rank MultiChecker (for Amazon sales ranks)
From: "Lisa M. Bronson" <lisa -at- techwr-l -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 11:59:45 -0700 (MST)

Aaron,

As it said in the rules you received when you subscribed, and reiterrated
as recently as two days ago on the list, ads may not be posted directly to

I've suspended your posting privileges. Contact me directly for
information about getting them restored and about the right way to
advertise to TECHWR-L members.

An abbreviated set of rules is at the end of this message.

Lisa B.

> If you're an author or publisher with more than one book, please come
> and try my Sales Rank MultiChecker. With a single click, you can
> check the Amazon sales ranks of up to ten of your titles at once --
> in either the US, Canada, or the UK -- along with the estimated
> shipping times. You can also check similar books to keep tabs on your
> competition.

ABRIDGED POSTING RULES FOR TECHWR-L (for Technical Communication issues)
Updated 20 Sept 2004

In a nutshell...

* Stick to technical communication
* Act professionally, on and off list
* Don't post ads
* Contact Lisa (lisa -at- techwr-l -dot- com) with questions.

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com