Re: Robohelp question: is this possible without going into code?

Subject: Re: Robohelp question: is this possible without going into code?
From: "Rick Stone" <rstone75 -at- kc -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 12:22:48 -0600

Sean Hower said:

Personally, I don't like TOCs that use this. It feels jarring as books open and close automatically, especially if you're not expecting it.

LOL, and you can really see some odd results if the TOC has a few different page nodes that are all linked to the same topic file and it's also been configured to auto synchronize to the displayed topic. You might click a link to one of these topics and the TOC goes through some gyrations as it collapses and locates the next instance of the TOC node. Happened to me and took me a while to determine what was going on and find a way around it.

Cheers... Rick :)

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com