Re: Contracting (an off-shoot from "Closed Group of Writers)

Subject: Re: Contracting (an off-shoot from "Closed Group of Writers)
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 12:16:17 -0800

OTOH a genius with no communication skills might just as well
be an idiot. The geek with the 100% track record has somehow
developed the skills to obtain and transmit information when needed.
It'd be awfully embarressing if someone whose career is based on
communication can't do what the geek can.

Gene Kim-Eng