Re: New TECHWR-L Poll Question - Editors

Subject: Re: New TECHWR-L Poll Question - Editors
From: "CB Casper" <knowone -at- surfy -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 05:17:06 -0800

The poll (as always) leaves out multiple choice
options, and quantitative information as well.

We have one editor for about 20 writers, of whom
just less then half are in India. We also call for
peer review as well.

Since the editor position is relatively new, we are not
quite used to having the service available to us, so she
is not used as much as she should.

CB - with the luxury of an editor
--
http://www.surfy.net for Free Email <br> http://www.ergova.com for Low Prices on Hotels, Books, and more.