Re: slow writer

Subject: Re: slow writer
From: "Lisa M. Bronson" <lisa -at- techwr-l -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 22:00:36 -0700

I can't remember where I heard this (and Google searches seem to ignore %
signs, and are therefore not very helpful), but I do know it was a writing
class of some sort. The teacher said that typical writing is 90% planning
and only 10% actual writing. That makes sense with what you're describing,
and it's what I find when I write, too.

Is slow writer a description you've ascribed to yourself, or have you
heard it from employers/managers, too?

Lisa B.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com