Re: Life Cycle PLanning

Subject: Re: Life Cycle PLanning
From: Tony Markos <ajmarkos -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 16:20:44 -0800 (PST)

--- Ned Bedinger <doc -at- edwordsmith -dot- com> wrote:

>> Ben Kovitz explained this to you right here in this
> group. You said you
> couldn't see such.

Tony Markos:

Ben posted that he was not con DFDs. I do not see how
he can say such when he clearly states in his book
that top-down functional decomposition (i.e., Data
Flow Diagrams) do not work. See page 11 of his book.

Ned Bedinger:

> I think you need to clearly state what your job is,
> and at what point in
> a project you are discovering requirements. Do you
> already have a
> finished product?

Tony Markos:

I am a Technical Writer. I am highly experienced at
discovering requirements from the initial concept
phase all the ways forward.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com