Re: Moving to InDesign....

Subject: Re: Moving to InDesign....
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 15:03:54 -0800

This might actually turn out to be a good thing. Based on what I've
heard from acquaintances who are former Frame employees and
from my own experiences with Adobe, I've always had the sneaking
suspicion that Adobe never really did figure out how FrameMaker
really works down deep in its core code...

Gene Kim-Eng