RE: T.W. Background

Subject: RE: T.W. Background
From: "Diane Evans" <diane_evans -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 10:01:50 -0800

I was just wondering about your backgrounds and
trining in T.W.

I have a few questions:

Where did you go to school?
What was your major?
How did you end up in this industry?
Does its future look bright?

This subject has been discussed periodically on this list. Check the archives. My short answers:

1. University of Washington and others.
2. Mathematics with minors in computer science, psychology, and traffic safety education.
3. Accidentally
4. To me, yep.

Diane Evans
Technical Writer/Requirements Analyst