Re: usability study

Subject: Re: usability study
From: Michele Davis <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 10:34:54 -0600

Lyndsey,

In writing classes, when we're asked to critique others work, we are told to to say nice things first. That might be the way to go. Introduce ALL nice things about the doco first, instead of as an addendum or post script to all the bad things.

Michele

--
Michele
612-824-3516

lyndsey -dot- amott -at- docsymmetry -dot- com wrote:

At the end of the list, I've written something like "Despite the problems noted above, the paper documentation is excellent--well written, well laid out, etc." Who's going to notice that statement?
I have asked if I can present my findings as a ppt presentation, which would at least allow me to make my points in a less formal and more friendly manner, but I am told that I must submit the review as a document. The more I write, the more I dread the fallout.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com