RE: Improving (maintaining) writing standards

Subject: RE: Improving (maintaining) writing standards
From: "diotima" <diotima -at- myway -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 21:49:53 -0500 (EST)

are you ready for the best answer?

enseignez l'anglais! teach/tutor english! don't make excuses. you know full well that there is no better way to learn something than to teach it.

that will be one truffle, please. ;)

i as well intend to end up in france within the next 3-5 years. i hope to find opportunities such as those you have found.

bonne chance,

diotima