Word to PDF problem

Subject: Word to PDF problem
From: "Humphries, Ola" <Ola -dot- Humphries -at- energy -dot- sungard -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 15:25:54 -0600

Ola Humphries
Technical Writer
SUNGARD® Energy Systems

1331 Lamar St.   Suite 950
Houston, TX.   77010
When I make a PDF from a Word-generated document, the Table of Contents does
not automatically create the bookmark sidebar. I know I can create this
manually, but this document, created in Word to take advantage of the
Mail-Merge feature, has become quite complex and I would like the easier
option, if one exists.
I usually make PDFs from FrameMaker documents and set the TOC generator so
that the bookmarks are automatically made, but I can't find how to do this
in Word.
Anyone have suggestions?
Thanks.

Ola Humphries