Missing File Message Reappearing

Subject: Missing File Message Reappearing
From: "Emelda Ben Shoshan" <emeldab -at- paradigmgeo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 15:57:47 +0200

Hi all,

We've encountered a problem when we are copying files into a different
directory using the Unix cp command (we do this as we keep our online
and hardcopy files separately in two different directories). When we try
to open the file, we get the Missing File dialog box. After entering the
path for the first imported graphic the box keeps reappearing for every
other imported graphic with the same path. This never used to happen in
the most previous version. Could this be a bug related to FrameMaker 7
on Unix?

Thanks,
Emelda Ben-Shoshan

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com