About US Voting Systems Documentation

Subject: About US Voting Systems Documentation
From: Scott Abel <abelsp -at- netdirect -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 08:28:44 -0500

Anyone working on touch screen voting system documentation for use in US
state or federal elections? If so, I'd love to chat about your experiences.

Shoot me an email or write back to the list. Either way is fine. I'll share
what I learn with others on this list at a later date.

Scott Abel
Content Management Strategist
14001 Mimosa Court
Noblesville, IN 46060 USA