Re: ADMIN: New Poll Question

Subject: Re: ADMIN: New Poll Question
From: Barry Campbell <barry -dot- campbell -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 09:37:26 -0500

On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 21:40:12 -0700 (MST), Lisa M. Bronson
<lisa -at- techwr-l -dot- com> wrote:

> When do you read TECHWR-L messages?

Usually, I read during breaks or after work hours. However, if I've
got a bit of downtime during the day (um, like right now!) I'm not at
all conflicted about spending some time reading the list. It says in
my job description that I'm supposed to keep up with industry trends
and best practices; this list is one tool that I use to do that.

- bc

--
Barry Campbell <barry -dot- campbell -at- gmail -dot- com>
http://enrevanche.blogspot.com

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com