FW: Displaying Midtopic view in the html help

Subject: FW: Displaying Midtopic view in the html help
From: "Bhuvnesh Jain" <techondater -at- datainfosys -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 10:50:46 +0530

Dear Friends,

How we can directly display a midtopic (having a context id) in HTML
help through context sensitive help of VB or Delphi. In normal practice,
when a context id for midtopic is assigned, the topic is displayed from
the top of the page rather than displaying it from the center of page
(the actual position of a midtopic). Directly displaying a midtopic is
possible through a already opened html help. I have seen this in the
MSDN html help, when a index search is displayed, selecting a midtopic
directly displays a topic from the center of a page)

Warm Wishes,

Bhuvnesh

"technology takes over"
techon dater systems pvt ltd