RE: Macromedia renaming RoboDemo

Subject: RE: Macromedia renaming RoboDemo
From: Nick Murray <nmurray -at- pcug -dot- org -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 15:16:21 +1000

I have to say that $US299 for an upgrade (and vastly more in $AUD) is a little steep.

I've seen Robodemo (1 product) priced at half the cost as MX studio 2004 bundle (5 products). Just can't figure out THAT pricing structure.

Nick

At 08:20 AM 7/10/2004, you wrote:

While she straightens out her posting capabilities I wanted to reassure
people that RoboDemo maintenance plans will definitely be honored. Anyone
holding a current/active RoboDemo maintenance plan will be getting Captivate
as part of that plan. Hopefully Silke will be able to follow up with more
details later, but in the meantime there is a lot of information at the FAQ
page http://www.macromedia.com/software/captivate/productinfo/faq/

The FAQ page includes data about the name change, upgrades, upcoming changes
to maintenance plans and more.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com