RE: Robohelp vs. Dreamweaver

Subject: RE: Robohelp vs. Dreamweaver
From: "Neumann, Eileen" <ENeuman -at- franklintempleton -dot- ca>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 16:04:50 -0400

Thanks for the great information Sean. I've had another look at the application, and turns out there is already a button for context sensitive help (the question mark in a bubble). It's not really being used to any useful extent so far. That may be a way to go in the future, especially for shorter procedures.

I suspect that the longer procedures may be best laid out as separate web based documents, as they get pretty detailed, and don't correspond to just one part of the interface.

I've got a lot more thoughts now about possibilities. Now, just have to wait till I've been here a while, got credibility, and then start mentioning some of these options.

Have a good evening,

Eileen

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com