Re: and then (was: Silly but important to me)

Subject: Re: and then (was: Silly but important to me)
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 13:52:47 -0700

It's my experience that when I'm guiding someone through a process,
it usually goes something like this...

"Select the objects you want to process. Now press F4.
No, you can't click on F4 first and then select the objects,
you have to select the objects first. Because that's the way
the program works. No, I don't know why they wrote it
that way."

"1. Select objects.
2. Press F4"

Works better for me every time.