Re: and then

Subject: Re: and then
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 13:38:19 -0700

Our "professional standard" is to do what the results tell us works
best. I can argue issues of "proper grammar" til the cows come
home in a mail forum, but in the real world if someone can
demonstrate to me that Ebonics, Pig Latin, or Boontling in our
documents will get the necessary information across to our
targeted readers more effectively, I'll use it.

Gene Kim-Eng