RE: CD Life?

Subject: RE: CD Life?
From: Kim Bourner <Kim -dot- Bourner -at- Manatron -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 11:03:16 -0400

The CD life question is very good. Are there CURRENTLY alternatives that
might be good for long term saving? What about memory sticks and
smartcards? Is there something out there now that is valuable for long term
storage?

I totally agree that there is plenty of reason to be skeptical of CDs. I
even broke a music CD not long ago because it didn't want to pop out of the
case. I'm looking forward to new technology that is also better, bigger,
and longer lasting.

Thank You,
Kim Bourner
Technical Writer
Embrace your uniqueness. Time is much too short to be living someone else's
life. - Kobi Yamada